KNOW THE FACTS, TAKE ACTION NOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND FAMILY
Why is CO dangerous?
CO is known as the silent killer as it is a colourless, odourless, tasteless toxic gas that is impossible for the human senses to detect. CO can be created from cookers, boilers and fires in your home fuelled by gas, coal, oil or wood. CO poisoning can have long term heath affects for you and your family and in high exposure levels can kill in hours.
HELPLINE 0800 1694 457
COGDEM, UNIT 11, THEOBOLD BUSINESS CENTRE,
KNOWL PIECE, WILBURY WAY, HITCHIN, HERTFORDSHIRE, SG4 0TY